Cooking is fun. Moving is not. We’ve been looking for a long time and I finally found a dream kitchen that I want to cook in so we’re getting ready to move. I don’t remember the rest of the house but it had a bunch of rooms so I’m sure it’s going to be good. 😀 I’m excited about my new kitchen but it will take time to set things up just right so you won’t see any new recipes for a while. I’ll still be checking in every day as usual, posting your photos and answering questions when I can.
I’ve learned a few things while packing to move:
- I don’t wear belts any more.
- I thought I was doing a better job of dusting.
- There may be a family of squirrels living in our garage.
- A man can be emotionally attached to a broken vacuum hose.
- Moving is a good way to test your marriage. ❤️