These whole wheat crepes are very tender but you can also use all purpose flour. While the sauce cooks, you make the crepes but you can make them both in advance to save time. - Jenny Jones
- 2 cups of my quick & easy spaghetti sauce
- 10-12 of my whole wheat crepes
- 1 3/4 cups part skim ricotta cheese (15 oz)
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella, shredded by hand (2 oz)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tablepoons parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- When sauce & crepes are ready, preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Pour any liquid off the ricotta cheese and place in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture across one end of each crepe and roll them up.
- Place each one seam side down in the pan.
- Top with remaining sauce, cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
Notes: For more on this recipe in my blog click here.