Wild caught salmon is the best choice and I allow 1/4 pound per person. I serve it with either my spaghetti with chard or rice with kale. Salmon benefits the heart, brain, eyes & joints, and helps protect against many diseases. Depending on the size of your salmon, it should cook about 10 minutes per inch of height. - Jenny Jones
- 1/2 pound salmon filet
- juice of 1/2 a small lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Move oven rack up to about 6 inches from the broiler. Preheat broiler.
- Use a broiler pan or line any baking pan with foil. (no cleanup!)
- Pat salmon dry and rub with lemon juice, followed by oil, salt & pepper.
- Place skin side down on foil & broil for about 10 minutes.
Notes: For more on this recipe in my blog click here.