Even amateur cooks can’t mess this up. You can roast at 350 for more time or 425 for less time. Use almost any vegetable, like red potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, peppers, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, zucchini, green beans, onions, fennel, parsnip, turnip, etc.. The more colors, the greater variety of anti-aging benefits. - Jenny Jones
- Vegetables of your choice
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut vegetables into large bite-size pieces.
- Place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour olive oil over vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine well with your hands.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, shaking and stirring a few times.
Note: Don’t overcrowd the pan. If you add too many vegetables they will steam and not roast with some nice charred edges.