Easy Coconut Macaroons
These are my chocolate-dipped macaroons without the chocolate. I actually prefer them this way. This is a sticky mixture so take time to combine it really well, which takes at least a minute. - Jenny Jones
- 7 ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour (all purpose or gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put coconut, egg whites, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Combine using 2 forks. It takes a good minute to thoroughly combine.
- Using 2 forks, shape into rough mounds on baking sheet.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until edges are golden.