2-Minute Chocolate Frosting
You can double or triple the recipe if you need more but make sure you add the milk very slowly. It thickens up very quickly. - Jenny Jones
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch process is best)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- about 3 teaspoons milk
- Place powdered sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla into a bowl.
- With electric mixer on low, combine for a few seconds.
- Slowly beat in the milk, a little at a time, until it’s frosting consistency.
- Beat on high for about 15 seconds.