Cranberries are loaded with antioxidants – five times as much a broccoli! They can help prevent urinary tract infections, boost your immune system, improve circulation, and their flavonoids can help lower bad cholesterol. And recipes don't get any easier than this. - Jenny Jones
- 12 oz. bag of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Sort the berries and discard any that are soft or spoiled.
- Wash the berries.
- Place in a saucepan and stir in water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil & cook uncovered for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is foamy and popping stops. It will thicken when cooled.
- Cool at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate.