Easy is an understatement. One bowl. No mixer. No shaping. This is the easiest cookie you will ever make. With no butter, you get heart-healthy fat from the peanuts and with no flour, they are gluten-free. Use natural peanut butter (just peanuts and salt) chunky or smooth. - Jenny Jones
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (made with peanuts and salt)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drop onto baking sheet and press down halfway with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on sheet for 5 minutes.
Note: Make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies by adding a handful of chocolate chips.