The more different colors, the more health benefits including protection against cancer, heart disease, macular degeneration, arthritis, asthma, memory loss, the list goes on. It's good even if you skip the balsamic vinegar. - Jenny Jones
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 peppers, different colors, seeded, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- In your largest pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and peppers, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with vinegar.