Colored vegetables provide enormous health building and anti-aging benefits. Beans are a good source of calcium for bones, fiber for stabilizing blood sugar, and they contain hyaluronic acid, which hydrates the skin and increases collagen production. - Jenny Jones
- one 15-ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- one 15-ounce cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- one 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups chopped peppers (red, green & orange/yellow)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Place beans, peppers, and onion into a large glass bowl.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and add to beans. Serve with a slotted spoon.