It's just popping corn, sugar, and oil. Make it with extra light olive oil, canola oil, or melted coconut oil. If you like sweet and salty, just add a little salt. - Jenny Jones
- 2 Tablespoons sugar, preferably super fine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup popping corn
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Combine sugar and oil in a small bowl.
- Add popping corn, stirring until it’s well coated.
- Place in paper lunch bag, fold top over & staple shut.
- Place bag on a dinner plate and microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes or until popping slows way down.
- Remove with oven mits. Plate and bag will be hot.
Note: Be sure to put the paper bag on a plate before microwaving to keep your microwave clean.