Homemade Caesar Salad
Anyone can make restaurant style Caesar salad at home with just a few ingredients. Hearts of romaine make the best presentation. - Jenny Jones
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Romaine lettuce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Homemade croutons (my recipe)
- Place dressing ingredients into a jar and shake to combine.
- Toss with romaine lettuce, along with a little Parmesan cheese and top with a few croutons.