Easy One Pan Chicken & Vegetables
Mix and match your favorite vegetables but it's best to use the ones with less moisture. If time permits, you can marinate the chicken for more flavor. - Jenny Jones
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3/4 pound total)
- 2 red potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 small peppers (any color)
- 6 Brussels sprouts
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- (*other veggie ideas: green beans, sweet potato, parsnip, cauliflower, garlic cloves, beets)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut vegetables into large bite-size pieces.
- Place veggies onto a large rimmed baking pan (mine is 12 x 17") and toss them with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place the chicken along the far end of the pan, sliding the veggies over a little.
- Rub the chicken with oil and sprinkle salt, pepper and add extra dried herbs if you like.
- Roast for 30 minutes, turning veggies twice (do not turn chicken). Chicken is done when it measures 165°F internally. Test chicken at 25 minutes. If it's done, remove and keep warm while veggies finish.