Simple Deviled Eggs
When I serve deviled eggs everybody asks for the recipe. It's so easy, they don't even have to write it down. Two ingredients: mayo & mustard.... and a little salt & pepper. - Jenny Jones
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons mayo (I use reduced fat)
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice eggs in half & remove the yolks to a small bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, a little salt & pepper to the yolks & combine.
- Using a teaspoon or tiny spatula, divide the yolk mixture between the 8 egg halves. (sprinkle with paprika if desired)
- Keep refrigerated in a covered container.
Note: Want to make perfect hard boiled eggs? Click here.
Love your cooking. Looking for a really good shrimp recipe.
I love to cook and tried your deviled egg recipe. It was fantastic. My partner says they are the best he has ever had.