Your baking pan will get messy so using extra wide foil will mean little or no cleanup. You can also avoid the mess by using two disposable 8 x 11" foil broiler pans, set inside the baking pan. Poultry skin is not your friend and removing it is easy. Just loosen it a bit at the thick end, grab it with a paper towel and pull towards the bone. I usually marinate just until the oven heats up. - Jenny Jones
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of one small orange and one lemon
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 skinless chicken drumsticks
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate 30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet.
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes. (internal temperature should be 165° F.)