This is the easiest way ever to make a complete healthy dinner in one pan. It’s loaded with health-building roasted veggies and lean chicken breast. I love this dish so much I named it after myself! - Jenny Jones
- A variety of vegetables - here’s my list…
- 2 medium red potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 6 brussel sprouts
- 1/4 lb. green beans
- 1/2 a red onion
- 2 peppers (red, yellow or green)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil for vegetables
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for chicken
- salt, pepper, & dried herbs to taste (herbs are optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces and place on large baking pan.
- Drizzle and toss with 3 Tbsp. oil, salt & pepper.
- Bake for about 17 minutes stirring once at 10 minutes.
- While veggies cook, cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Rub with 1 tsp. olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
- After 17 minutes, stir veggies and push them aside leaving about 1/4 of the pan free at one end. Place chicken in pan next to veggies, separating the chicken pieces so they don't touch..
- Bake about 8-10 minutes. Test largest piece of chicken for doneness. (If the chicken produces too much juice on the pan, you can put it on a rimmed piece of foil before adding)
Notes: For more on this recipe in my blog click here.