It’s easy to make perfect, easy to peel, hard boiled eggs with no green ring. Besides their high quality protein, the benefits of eggs range from brain support to protection against cancer, macular degeneration, and inflammation. p.s. Older eggs will peel easier than fresh ones. - Jenny Jones
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Place eggs in a saucepan.
- Cover completely with cold water.
- Add baking soda.
- Bring to a full rolling boil.
- Cover and turn off the burner.
- Let stand on the warm burner for 17 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs to a bowl of ice water for 2 minutes.