Breakfast doesn't get much healthier – three servings of vegetables in one meal! Eggs are your protein and green vegetables support your eyes, bones, and teeth plus they boost your immune system. Prep & cooking takes less than 20 minutes. - Jenny Jones
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 heaping cup chopped broccoli
- 1 heaping cup chopped kale
- 3 cups baby spinach (about 2 oz.)
- In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- In a large pan heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the onion, broccoli & kale for three minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add spinach, cooking for one minute.
- Push vegetables to one side of the pan. Pour in eggs, stir and cook, gradually stirring in the vegetables until eggs are done.